How We Support You
As a small business owner/operator, what HR issues keep you up at night? GCG offers a number of solutions so you can focus your attention on other high-payoff activities for your business.
GCG provides solutions in three key areas: Human Resource documentation, customized workforce training and HR consultation and coaching.
HR Administrative Requirements & Documentation
Documentation is the written and retained record of employment events. It can contain government and legally mandated forms, paperwork required by company policy and practice, documents suggested by best Human Resources practices, and formal and informal recordkeeping about employment events. These documents include but certainly are not limited to: employee handbooks, job descriptions, performance evaluations and policies/procedures. This paperwork, albeit sometimes time-consuming and frustrating, provide workplace requirements designed to maintain an orderly, fair workplace in which employees know what is expected of them. Failure to observe proper HR document protocols may expose the organization to legal risks and even lawsuits. Don’t let anything obstruct your company from ensuring all HR paperwork is properly completed and maintained. In order to assist you, GCG can review, develop, revise, implement and maintain:
- Up-to-Date Employee Handbook
- Employee Job Descriptions
- Performance Evaluation Systems for Employees
- Policy & Procedure Manuals
- Orientation and Onboarding Systems and Documentation
- Employee Engagement, Retention, and Recognition Programs
- Comprehensive Employee Wellness Programs
- Strategic Planning Initiatives
- HR or Administrative Policies and/or Forms
Customized Workforce Development and Soft Skills Training
Why is workforce training and development integral to the success of your business? In order to stay ahead of your competition and keep an attractive presence in the marketplace, a business owner must provide employees with ample opportunities to hone their skills, advance their competencies and renew their commitment to their work. Employee training also leads to higher levels of employee engagement and retention, improved efficiency and productivity and the development of future leaders. With your input, let GCG develop a customized training curricula for your company on any of the topics outlined below. Don’t see what you’re looking for? No worries, we can create what you need.
- Communicating Effectively at Work
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team Building
- Leadership Skills
- Stress Management/Dealing with Change
- Team Building
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Managing Competing Demands
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Hiring a Top-Notch Workforce
- Sexual Harassment
- Planning and Facilitating Effective Meetings
- Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- Current HR Laws
Consultation and Coaching
Many executives are over-burdened with the day-to-day operations of the business. As a result, HR matters can get lost in the shuffle, inadvertently leading to further stress. HR issues left on the back burner can prove extremely detrimental to a company’s bottom line and reputation. Outsourcing HR services can be a solution. GCG is here to provide you with qualified and efficient guidance. A valuable and vital component of our consulting work allows us to:
- Increase Regulatory Compliance – We conduct audits of HR policies and processes, analyzing needs, and providing a menu of specific steps recommended to protect your organization.
- Support Strategic Planning Initiatives – Our expertise helps you realize your vision, reinforce your mission and consider specific action steps customized to meet the organization’s goals. Consulting and coaching services are available to individuals (owners, directors) or groups (management, employees, board members or stakeholders), as needed.
- Guidance and Documentation Go-To Resource – Our documentation and policy review staff can meet individually with key staff to provide effective guidance and insurance quality policies, procedures and documentation.